Blogging is a great way if you are interested in promoting your business online and to engage directly with your target market. Blogging is the heart and soul of social media marketing and has been around far longer than the current buzz about the Web 2.0 medium. It’s very easy to integrate your blog with popular social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. When you publish a new blog post, it can automatically syndicate your content to your social media profiles. Your audience can then decide to engage with the content on the social media channel where it was syndicated to or visit your blog so that they can engage with the original content. Trust me… it works wonders.
Blogging also works hand in hand with SEO (search engine optimization) and can help you increase your organic (natural) listings on the SERP’s (search engine result pages). When you publish a new blog post it automatically sends a “ping” to various authoritive blog aggregation networks and this helps Google find your content faster. Back in the day when you publish a new article you had to wait for the search engines to discover your new content. With a blog you are pushing your message to them. Blogging can be the focus point of your internet marketing strategy and we are currently offering blogs to our customers with all the bells and whistles so that you can start your blogging journey on the right track. View what is included in our blog starter kit special.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
What is included?
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.