Did you know that blogging can be the heart and soul of your social media marketing strategy? When publishing and sharing content on your favourite social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google+, if an interested viewer wants to engage with your and find out more, having a blog is an excellent content origination channel.
The reality is that all the popular social media channels will not exist forever. Look at what happened to MySpace. They are trying to make a comeback, but will it really work? Every web property has a shelf life. It has been proved time and time again. If you only focus your social media marketing strategy on selected 3rd party channels (channels you don’t own) and something happens to the channel, will you still be able to use all the content and money you have spent on the channel?
Blogging has been around far longer than the trend of social media started a couple of years ago. It’s still relevant and a powerful method to market your business on the social web and to engage with your target audience. If you are interested in starting a blog, have a look below on the super “Blogging for beginners kit” we are running until the beginning of January to help you get started on the blogosphere.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Christmas Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.