Social media is growing online with no sign of stopping anytime soon. It’s a natural method people can use to communicate with each other. It’s like talking to your neighbour. It’s natural and an instrument on communication. What if you can find out from your target audience and customers what exactly they find appealing or discomforting about your services and products? This can help you shape your business to provide them with services and products they will use.
It’s easy to get started with social media. I’m not talking about creating profiles on the top social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ that you have to do anyway, but a mechanism you can use to communicate directly with your audience. With a blog you can. Your blog can be the heart and soul of your social media strategy and can aggregate all your blog posts to the social media channels you are using. This is great because you will have one content and message origination point, but a lot of channels to generate engagement.
We are currently running a promotion on a blog starter kit where we are giving away a blog that includes all the bells and whistles at a low price. Find all the information on what is included below.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.