Social media marketing is not a trend anymore. It’s a proven method to engage with your target market directly. Many believe that social media is a new fad, but it has been around for longer than most people know. Did you know that blogging is also social media and it’s been around for years? Blogging in the early days were mostly used only as an online journal, but has grown where many businesses are using a blog as their main source of traffic, and the heart and soul of their social media strategy.
With a blog you can enjoy many benefits such as an increase in organic search engine rankings, online credibility, and the focus point of your social media campaign. Every time you publish a new blog post it is seen by the search engines (especially Google) as a new page. Blog posts are also indexed more quickly than normal static pages because you are basically telling the search engines you have new content every time that you publish a new blog post.
We are currently running a promotion where we are offering a blog starter kit that includes all the bells and whistles so that you can start with your blogging campaign straight away. This blog starter kit will be optimized for your business and also includes social media integration so that you can start talking to your target market directly. Interested to find out more? Have a look below on what’s included in our offer.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.