It’s 2013 and so much has changed over the last few years in the marketing industry. Back in the day, it was the norm that if you want to build awareness for your business, you had to have a massive marketing budget. Print, radio, and Television ads costs a fortune and many small business owners don’t have the spare cash at hand to use these channels.
The internet changed the playing a field and anyone can now promote their business, services, and products to the world online. It removed the barriers between big companies and now anyone can build a profile online, generate leads, and sales from this medium. With this said, how do you get started? There are many internet marketing ways you can pursue, but in my experience, the easiest method to start with internet marketing is by starting a blog. This doesn’t mean you have to blog on a daily basis because your blog can also serve as your website with a blogging component attached to it.
If you are interested in starting a blog, we are running a promotion on a “Blog Starter Kit” to help you get started. See below what is included in our amazing offer.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.