WordPress is one of the top open source blogging and CMS platforms available today and has been around for quite a while. Many of the top news and blogging websites are running on this platform and it’s an easy way for anyone wanting to start blogging or build a website for themselves or for their business.
For our clients wanting to step into the internet marketing and blogging world, we always recommend WordPress as it’s a very easy to use platform and can be used for search engine optimization to increase the rankings of your business on the search engines, and it could be the focus point of your social media marketing campaign. There are so many benefits you can enjoy with your WordPress blog and it’s an absolute must if you are interested in building your digital footprint on the search engines and the social web.
We are currently running a promotion on a Blog Starter Kit where you can get a WordPress website and blog from us for an incredible low price to help you get started with marketing your business online. The promotion includes many features and will be fully optimized so that you don’t have to struggle to start building a name for yourself on the web. Find below what is included in our promotion and if you are interested, leave a comment below or contact us for further information.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.