Social media marketing is not a nice to have anymore, but a must have. Your audience expects it. Even though many will still say this is the future, they are wrong. It’s busy happening right now and the stats regarding this new medium is staggering. Facebook has over 1 billion members and growing without any sign of stopping soon. With 1 billion members, why won’t your target audience be using Facebook? Guess what… they are most likely.
With this, how do you really start a social media strategy? It’s easy. Start with a blog to compliment your business goals. Blogging is the heart and soul of social media and has been around far longer than the craze about this medium started a couple of years ago. When you publish a new blog post, it can automatically be sent to Facebook where people can choose to comment directly on Facebook or follow the post through to the origination point on your blog.
Your blog can also be the focus point of your online marketing strategy which will help you increase your organic rankings on the search engines. Sounds to good to be true? It’s not. With this we are running a promotion where you can get a blog for a super low price which includes all the bells and whistles so that you can start your social media marketing campaign with blogging. Have a look below on what’s included in our Blog Starter Kit offer.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.