If you are interested in building awareness for your business, blogging is a great way to get started. Blogging has been around for many years and it could be the heart and soul of your online marketing campaign or social media strategy. The days are gone where a static website was all that you needed to market your products and services online.
Google indexes content and if your website only has a few pages, it will only index those few pages decreasing your chances to be found online. With a blog, you can regularly publish new and exciting relevant content directly to your target audience, increasing the chances of engaging with your target market, and extra pages that Google can index. Every new blog post that you publish is seen as a new page by Google and so it increases your digital footprint.
Interested in starting a blog? We are currently running a blog starter kit promotion where you can get a blog for a super low price and that includes all the bells and whistles so that you can start building awareness for your business online. Find more information below on what is included in our promotion, and if you want to find out more, leave a comment below or contact us for more information.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.