If you have decided to start blogging, well done! You are one step closer to success. Blogging is the heart and soul of social media and it can also be used to improve your organic SEO rankings, and to help you build your digital footprint online. Blogging has been around for much longer than the current buzz around social media marketing, but in fact blogging is social media.
When you integrate your blog with your social media marketing strategy, you are practically getting the best of two worlds. When you publish a new blog post, it can automatically syndicate your new content to Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media profiles that you have. This creates relevant content for your social media campaign, and drives engagement back to your blog where the original content was published.
I strongly believe that you should always “own” your own content and when you share your content this way, it really doesn’t matter what happens on the social media channels you are sharing on, your content will always be viable on your blog. We are currently running a promotion where you can get your own blog for yourself or your business for a low price, and there is no better time than now to get one. View all the details regarding our promotion below and if you are interested, drop us a mail or leave a comment below so that we can help you start your blogging journey. View the full special here – “blogging for beginners kit“.
What is included in the blogging special
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.