I know the title might look a little misleading, but it’s not. Do you want to enter 2013 with a bang? Let me explain. 2013 is creeping up and most businesses are closing by the end of next week waiting for the new year to start. It’s also a time where many people and businesses are reviewing everything that happened the past year and making plans to enter 2013 with a list of resolutions. If marketing is one of your resolutions, why don’t you give blogging a try?
Everyone talks about “social media” and how it can transform your business online. If you are interested in starting with a social media marketing campaign in the new year, let me tell you a little secret – “blogging is the heart and soul of social media”. That’s right. With a blog you can start your social media marketing campaign with a bang. It’s easy to start and it doesn’t cost a fortune.
We are currently running a promotion “Blogging for beginners kit” where you can get fully functional blog for your business. What is included in this promo? Have a look below.
Benefits of the blogging for beginners kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the blogging for beginners kit
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
If you require more information on this exciting promotion, visit this page Blogging for beginners kit or contact us for all the information.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.