It’s 2013 and if you are interested in building awareness for your brand or business online, have you considered online marketing? Internet marketing consists of many methods to market your business online. These methods include: search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and blogging. Blogging has been around for quite some time and many businesses are using blogs successfully to market their services and products online.
If you have a blog it can be the center focus point of your online marketing campaign. It can also be the heart and soul of your social media marketing strategy. When you publish a new blog post on your blog, it can automatically syndicate the new blog post to all the popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. This gives you the ability to engage on the same message on a variety of channels with one core message. A blog can also help you with your organic SEO rankings on Google. Every time you publish a new blog post, you can link a key phrase in the content of your post to the most relevant page on your website, increasing the weight of your organic rankings.
There are so many more benefits your business can enjoy by having an optimized blog for marketing purposes. We are currently running a promotion on a blog starter kit where you can start blogging on an optimized blog right away. Find below a description of what’s included in this promotion.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.