If you have a business website, did you know that the conversion rate that you get from your website is critical? It’s easy to get traffic to your website, but if it’s not converting (targeted), there’s really no use for it and the money you have spent acquiring the traffic could have been used somewhere else.
Do you know what your website conversion rate is and how you can get a better conversion rate? If you have a compelling and clear call to action can boost the conversions of your website. I know this is easier said than done, but your call to actions should always answer these questions to be effective.
- What action do you want your visitors to take? Do you want your website visitors to request a quote, buy, signup, or download a whitepaper?
- Why should they click on the call to action? Exactly as it says – what is the reason they should click it?
- What is the next step? It’s very important to always keep a clear direction you want your visitors to take.
What makes a great call to action?
- It should satisfy a need: It’s very important that your offering should always help your customers and should satisfy their need. You can use text on your call to action such as “Limited offer”, “Buy now”, “Join us”, etc.
- It should be visible: The location of your call to action should always be visible above the fold so that a user can immediately see where to go.
- Keep it simple and to the point: Don’t confuse your website visitors with mambo jumbo. Be to the point and tell them exactly what you are offering.
- Create a sense of urgency: Encourage your visitors to take an action by limiting the time you have your offer available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.