A magnetic website is a website that has magnetic effects and that draws new and repeat visitors to visit your website often. In today’s competitive market and if you want to stand out from the crowd, a simple design doesn’t cut it anymore to make the most of your website.
Everything plays a role to make your website marketing plan magnetic. The content, your message, design, and the tone of copy you use plays a role. What can you implement on your website to motivate your visitors to explore and take an action? How can you create a magnetic website? Find a couple of tips below.
Website marketing tips
- Design: Your website should be the image of your business online. If you are serious about your brand image and how others perceive you, treat your business website the same.
- Blog: With a blog you can publish industry related content on a regular basis to draw interested people to your website. Each time you publish a new blog post, it adds a new page to your website which adds to your digital property online.
- Sales funnel: When your visitors arrive on your website, make sure you have interactive features to guide them on what you want them to do. If your visitors doesn’t understand your website or they don’t know what to do, they will leave and visit the next search result.
- Be human: People are human and treat them as humans. Focus on using a friendly tone with the messaging with your copy so that it will appeal to your target audience. Don’t write your content for robots because they won’t help you reach your business goals.
- Page speed: Even with a high speed internet connection, if your website loads slowly, visitors will leave and visit the next search result. Make sure your website is optimized for speed and all the elements are loading fast.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.