Online marketing is a great way how you can stand out from the crowd and make your website a business tool. When people are looking for answers and solutions, they turn to the search engines and social media channels to find information. What if your website is listed on the search results? With this, there is a chance that they might visit your online presence.
Online marketing is not just about search engine optimization. It includes all the methods to help you achieve your business goals online. This includes social media marketing, pay per click marketing (PPC), and affiliate marketing to name a few. Even though this sounds great – how do you start with an online marketing campaign? It’s easy… with a blog you can!
Your blog can be the center point of your online marketing campaign. It can help you increase your organic search engine rankings helping you to improve your search engine optimization campaign, and it could also be your core messaging system with your social media campaign.
We are currently running a blog starter kit promotion on where you can get a blog for a super low price that includes all the bells and whistles. Find below a brief description on what is included in our promotion.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.