You read correctly. Do you want to keep your business leads warm this winter? With a blog it’s possible. With a blog you can generate targeted quality traffic to your website and it could also be the focus point of your online marketing strategy. Blogging is at the heart of social media and has been around for longer than the current buzz about social media is going around.
Blogging started as an online journal system where you could post anything you would like to talk about. Even though it is still used by many as a digital journal, businesses are using them to generate sales and leads. With a blog you can post about your business, products, and services, by publishing blog posts on a regular basis in a less formal tone that your target audience can relate to.
Every new blog post that you publish is seen by Google as a new page so if you are running a blog as your website or only part of your website, you are giving more content for Google to crawl and index. Google is always looking for new fresh content that they can index and with a blog that is publishing new posts on a regular basis, this is possible.
If you are interested in starting a blog for your business so that it can keep warm this winter, have a look below on our Blog Starter kit promotion where we are offering a blog with all the bells and whistles so that you can start your blogging journey immediately.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.