Are you thinking of starting an online business or using online marketing to market your services and products to your target audience? Online you will find many books, articles, white papers, videos, and blog posts on marketing your business online, but with so many options and choices available, where do you start?
Have a look at blogging. Blogging is a sure way you can get others to notice your business. You don’t have to physically use a blog to only publish blog posts, you can also use a blog as your website, your ecommerce store, and your voice online. Blogging started as an online personal journal, but can now be used for many other purposes. Use your blog as a website with a blogging component and the voice behind your social media strategy. It may sound to good to be true, but it isn’t. Blogging has been proved to be one of the most effective ways of marketing your business online. How do you start blogging? It’s easy.
We are currently running a promotion on a blog starter kit promotion where you can get blog that includes all the bells and whistles so that you can get started in building your business online. Find below what is included in our promotion.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.