Is your existing website outdated and needs a revamp or do you require an extra one for personal use or your business? If you answered yes, you are in the right spot because we are currently running a promotion on a “Blog Starter Kit” that can either be used as a website, stand alone blog or a website and blog combined.
Even though the “Blog Starter Kit” is aimed for bloggers, you can also use it as your website as it includes CMS (content management system) functionalities where you can create, edit, and delete pages with ease. It also includes basic search engine optimization to make sure your website will be visible on the search engines.
If you already have a website and need to update it, converting it into a blog is an excellent choice. Every new blog post that you publish is seen by the search engines as a new page which increases your visibility on the search engines. Another great benefit of using this promotion is it’s connectedness to social media. A blog can be the heart and soul of your social media strategy and could be the origination point of all your marketing messages.
If you are interested in a new website, revamping your existing one or a blog, look at everything that is included in this special offer below and contact us for more information.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.