Blogging is a true and tested method you can use to increase the awareness of your business, brand, products or services. Blogging is a social media medium that can be the center point of your online marketing and social media marketing strategy. With blogging you can regularly publish blog posts about news that are relevant to your industry, features of your products and services, and even talk about your competition. It’s a great medium with many positive possibilities.
When you publish a new blog post, it can be set so that it automatically publishes and shares the post with popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. Doing it this way gives you the ability to increase your reach, which in fact increases the awareness of your business. People now have the choice to comment on your message directly on your blog or on the social media channels it was aggregated to. It’s a win win situation.
While we are promoting blogging in this post, we are currently running a blog starter kit special where we are offering a blog that includes all the bells and whistles so that you can start building awareness for your business immediately Contact us if you are interested in find out more.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.