Are you currently busy with an online marketing campaign? Do you have a search engine optimization strategy to increase the rankings of your website and to help you meet your business goals? If you do, you know what a powerful medium the web can be, and with a blog, you can strengthen your internet marketing strategy.
There are so many benefits associated with a blog marketing strategy and if you are a regular reader of my blog, you might have noticed that I’m always talking about how a blog should be the focus point of any social media campaign. When publishing new blog posts about your services or products, it can automatically syndicate the content to your social media profiles like Twitter, Facebook, and even LinkedIn. With a blog you can have one origination point for your core marketing message that will work together with all of your other marketing efforts. It can also be used to strengthen your organic search engine rankings that will help your SEO campaign.
Blogging is a fun way you can tap into the social web and we are currently running a promotion on a blog starter kit where you can get fully optimised professional blog to start immediately. Have a look below on what is included in our promotion and if you are interested in find out more, contact us or leave a a message below.
Basic Functions included in this Blog Starter Kit
- Search engine optimized blog – SEO;
- A simple and clean design;
- Hassle Free Blogging Start up;
- No Limit to your pages/posts;
- Low cost to maintain;
- Easily be found online by your clients or audience;
- Be viewed as an expert and a market leader by your readers;
- Improve your website rankings;
- Add a human face to your company and create a corporate personality
- Link to your Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube;
Included in the Blog Starter Kit Special
- 5 Page Business Blog Content Blueprint;
- Hosting included for 6 months;
- Business Blog fully set-up;
- Dedicated links page;
- Keyword analysis;
- Blogging Tips;
- Social media bookmark buttons built in;
- Blog RSS feed submitted to 5 blog aggregators;
- Website analytics to view user statistics;
- Twitter account with automatic Tweeting of your blog posts (* optional);
- Up to 30 minutes training (* optional);
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.